[gst-devel] Parameter update rate (controlrate) discussion

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Sat Aug 12 11:11:16 CEST 2006

Hej,

part #1 is now in CVS. I've added a GObjuect property to the controller.
Default is update stuff 10 times a second. What do you recomment for
updating plugins. E.g. is it okay if gst-plugins-base CVS requires
gstreamer-CVS ? Or should I wait for gstreamer-0.10.10 getting released
and then add the stuff to e.g. GstVolume and make gst-plugins-base
requiring gstreamer-0.10.10 ?

Stefan