[gst-devel] linking problem when compiling with msys/mingw

James "Doc" Livingston doclivingston at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 12:05:04 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 17:24 +0200, Vincent Torri wrote:
> Then, I have those undefined references:
>
>   undefined reference to `_imp__GST_CAT_CAPS'
> or
> undefined reference to `_imp__GST_CAT_REFCOUNTING'

I got a heap of those last time I tried building GStreamer on Windows,
and hadn't managed to solve it, although I haven't tried in a few weeks.
I think there was discussion about official Win32 packages a while ago,
but I'm not sure what happened there.

Cheersm

James "Doc" Livingston
--
PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any Use of This Product, in Any Manner
Whatsoever, Will Increase the Amount of Disorder in the Universe.