[gst-devel] About Gstreamer Fast Forward

Jim Liu liu336 at oki.com
Wed Aug 23 13:47:06 CEST 2006

Hello,everybody!

I am trying to inplement fast forwar in my application.
I use API function `gst_element_seek`,  that change the value of second
parameter `rate` can  implement fast forward?
For example,gst_element_seek (pipeline, 2.0, GST_FORMAT_TIME,
GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH,
                         GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET, time_nanoseconds,
                         GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE, GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE).
But the speed of playback has not be changed,how to change the speed?

Thanks in advance for help!

Best regards!