[gst-devel] gstreamer requirements for gmediarender?

V Blanc gus.gstreamer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 21:05:59 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

Gmediarender requires gstreamer-conf and gstreamer-interfaces apparently
(judging by the content of the configure.in file of gmediarender).

I am not sure where to get these files; I only saw versions of them in perl
modules on cpan (e.g.
http://search.cpan.org/~tsch/GStreamer-Interfaces-0.03/).

Are these libraries part of this project? Are the perl modules the only
implementation of them (i.e. are they what I need)? Or are they merely a
Perl port of them? <gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>

Thanks in advance,

Gus

Disclaimer: I did look throught the archive of this list but did not find an
answer to my question, I am not sure whether others had the same problem. I
hope this is the right forum to ask this question.