[gst-devel] gstreamer requirements for gmediarender?

V Blanc gus.gstreamer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 22:55:43 CEST 2006

Stefan you're right about gmediarender still using gstreamer-0.8.

I am running on Fedora Core 1, and the the most recent version of devel
packages for FC1 that I found (
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=gstreamer-devel) are
version 0.6.4...

Do you have suggestion of where I could find version of 0.8 for FC1 (if they
exist at all!)

Thanks