[gst-devel] Core and Base pre-releases are available.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Sun Dec 3 00:14:54 CET 2006

Updated pre-releases for 0.10.11 Core and Base modules are available.
These new pre-releases fix the build files for Visual Studio 8, a small
fix to remove left-over debug code in the audiorate element, and
changing the libtool library versions because I forgot to for the first

The pre-releases can be fetched from:

Please, interested parties, test them and file blocker bugs for any
issues. If there are no issues, I'll release 0.10.11 of both modules on
Monday and move onto releasing gst-ffmpeg, gst-plugins-good and

Please remember that these modules are frozen for all commits now
without a bug report and patch, all the other modules are Feature Frozen
- so bug fixes only until they're released.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net

<stibbons> Yeah. The whole climax thing would make much more sense
if I'd paid attention.