[gst-devel] embedded application using gstreamer

ram kumar heyram_2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 05:33:31 CET 2006

hi,
   Iam developing a embedded application...iam very

much worried about the size of the gstreamer...can

anyone give me an idea about reducing the size...The

XMLlibrary is occupying more space is there any way

of disabling it...Iam not able to find exactly what

for the XMLlibrary is used.....I have developed a CLI

player for windows and iam trying to optimize that

code so that i can use it in an embedded device...