[gst-devel] ERROR:MSVCR71D.DLL

ram kumar heyram_2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 13:53:41 CET 2006

hi,
    I built a CLI player using gstreamer...But when i

install that player(I mean the necessary DLL files)

and try to execute my application its asking for

MSVCR71D.DLL...But i have built the player in release

mode.
1.This file is occupying more space...But i want to

know whether we need this file when we build the

gstreamer in release mode?????..

2.Also tell me something about the binary registry

patch so that ican use the registry without libxml...
                                   Regards,
                                     Ram