[gst-devel] gstreamer application developer and plugin writer manuals

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Wed Feb 1 14:45:13 CET 2006

hi,

I withdraw my proposal to unify some stuff in the docs, because the
docs-build system is quite borked^H^H^H^H^Hstrange :(
The build setup copies files around and stuff, so using shared files is
not a trivial thing to do. Too bad I only noticed this after rearranging
section for over three hours :(
I've added a note to the README to save others the trouble. There wasn't
any interest in better docs anyway ...

Stefan