[gst-devel] Compiling Plugin with additional Libraries

Sameer Naik sameer at nextbitcpu.com
Thu Feb 2 03:39:13 CET 2006

thanks man...
i really appreciate the help
but, i really need some guidance here... i dont wanna screw stuff up.

let me explain my scenario...
my libraries are in
/opt/lib/
the files inside this folder are like
algorithm.a
memory.a
math.lib
and so on

the includes are in
/opt/include
(no problem with these getting included,...since i dont get compilation
errors)

dunno much about pkg-config...so u gotta help me here too
my pkg-config path is PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/gstreamer/lib/pkgconfig

so plz lemme know how to locate the lib using pkg-config
and also about LDADD, LDFLAGS (actually i know a bit about this....just
wanna make sure)

plz help
awaiting ur reply
thanks