[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] rbultje gst-plugins: gst-plugins/ gst-plugins/ext/alsa/ gst-plugins/ext/dvdnav/ gst-plugins/ext/dvdread/ gst-plugins/ext/jpeg/ gst-plugins/gst/asfdemux/ gst-plugins/gst/playback/ gst-plu

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Feb 6 11:38:04 CET 2006

Hi,

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Andy Wingo wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 07:15 -0800, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> > CVS Root:       /cvs/gstreamer
> > Module:         gst-plugins
> > Changes by:     rbultje
> > Date:           Mon Feb 06 2006  07:15:46 PST
> > Branch:         BRANCH-GSTREAMER-0_8
>
> Where are the bug numbers for these? When are you going to push the next
> prereleae now? I would hope you would give people at least a week to try
> these out. It would be a shame if we introduced bugs into a release this
> far into a stable series.

The bug numbers for commit #1 are in the message. It was a left-over
commit, My previous commit must've failed, since the ChangeLog dates back
at least a week. It was also part of the previous pre-release. The second
is an issue I recently discovered, it's fixed (differently) in 0.10
already, so no bugreport needed. New prerelease for that commit will come
tomorrow morning or this evening, depending on my time.

Ronald