[gst-devel] GStreamer DSP integration

Edgard Lima edgard.lima at indt.org.br
Wed Feb 22 08:58:11 CET 2006

I THINK there is no examples for that and if you want make this, you
must write/compile your own DSP code by using texas avaible tools and
also create a lib to comunicate your ARM code with DSP by using
DSPGATEWAY and then write your Gstreamer plugin that uses the lib.
Since (I Think) there is no easy/direct docs for that you have to
hacking in DSPGATEWAY first.

Regards,
Edgard - alima
edgard.lima at cin.ufpe.br