[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] burger gst-plugins-good: gst-plugins-good/ gst-plugins-good/gst/rtp/

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Tue Feb 28 03:44:02 CET 2006

Hi Philippe,

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 12:21 +0000, Philippe Khalaf wrote:
> CVS Root:       /cvs/gstreamer
> Module:         gst-plugins-good
> Changes by:     burger
> Date:           Thu Feb 23 2006  12:21:37 UTC
>
> Log message:
> 2006-02-23  Philippe Kalaf  <philippe.kalaf at collabora.co.uk>
> 	Separated the G711 payloaders/depayloaders into separate elements for
> 	mulaw/alaw. Also removed the old g711 payloaders/depayloaders.

As I understand them, our stability guidelines for -good and -base (not
sure if they are written down somewhere) would preclude removing
existing element factories. Was there a rtpg711pay before? Is there one
now? If an element factory was removed, then we probably have a problem.

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/