[gst-devel] information on gst_segment_clip() and the GstBaseSink Class

Sameer Naik sameer at nextbitcpu.com
Tue Feb 28 23:32:06 CET 2006

Thanks All,
	that was loads of info, really sored things out for me.
i have decided to patch the gstbasesink, however will take some time
since i have to first understand the whole arcietecture that goes into
it and at the same time make sure that i dont introduce some code that
would result in inconsistencies in the current code..

shall inform u guys when i get cracking on this, and also would need ur
help in accomplishing this task.

thanks a bunch for all that help provided.
take care
Sameer