[gst-devel] Ixion player on Windows

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Thu Jan 5 05:42:28 CET 2006

I've tried the new package, i'm still getting one warning from an entry
point not found in ws2_32.dll but the player is launched after that.
But i can only read vorbis ogg file.
Ogg theora/vorbis or ogg theora doesn't work, nothing happens.
And i've tried mp3 but it crashes by reading to null pointer apparently.

I'll try to build it in debug mode with vs6 to see what happens.
Does it work already on others platforms ?

Sebastien