[gst-devel] issue on osssink in version 0.10.0

rong wang rhong_wang at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 06:44:02 CET 2006

 Jan:

 Thanks for the reply

 After taking your advice, I did as you said. It gave
me following result:

[root at Linux /root]#gst-launch filesrc
location=sine.wav ! wavparse ! audioconvert ! osssink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
FREEING pipeline

It seems that after using wavparse, pipeline has some
issue.
Any clue?

Thanks

Rong