[gst-devel] GStreamer DRM support

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Jan 17 04:43:01 CET 2006

Hi Christian,
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
<snip>
> So the question is where to host these things. My/our initial idea was
> to put it into a separate module the GStreamer CVS repository as the
> code is not tied to Fluendo in any way and is meant to be
> used/contributed to by anyone interested. But we felt it was prudent to
> ask the community first if people do not want this module into the
> GStreamer repository, cause if that is the case we will host it together
> with the Fluendo plugins in Fluendo svn instead.
>
> Anyway feedback or flames welcome.
>
> Sincerely,
> Christian

Doesn't that boils down to who will maintain the code? I belive having it in the
fluendo SVN will be okay. If unsure, why don't release a tarball so that people
can have a look at it (especialy the design-draft) and then wait for more comments.

Stefan [ who releases DRM free music at http://www.eksor.de :) ]
--
http://www.buzztard.org