[gst-devel] Copyright headers need updating

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Tue Jan 24 01:24:00 CET 2006

I've been noticing a lot of files in CVS still list a copyright year of
1999 with my ancient OGI email address.  I'm thinking that should
probably be updated.... ;-)

I've seen a lot of projects using "xyz Team" as the copyright, with an
address that either is an alias to the team lead[s] or maybe a mailing
list or something.  I'm not sure what the legal ramifications of listing
copyright as that ficticious entity, but otherwise it makes sense.

Thoughts?