[gst-devel] Pipeline is prerolling and hanged

Dathathreya.Krishnabhat at nokia.com Dathathreya.Krishnabhat at nokia.com
Tue Jul 11 14:26:22 CEST 2006

Hi Everyone,
New piece of problem. I executed following command ..
./gst-launch filesrc location=coffee.mpg ! mpegdemux ! mpeg2dec !
Sdlvideosink
Video simply not playing at all. I get following messages on screen

Setting pipeline to PAUSED
Pipeline is PREROLLING

Then I pressed ctrl-c in frustration and this is what I get. Can anybody
please tell me what is wrong here.

Caught interrupt -- Pausing pipeline.
Pipeline paused
WARNING: Element "pipeline0" warns : pipeline interrupted.

Same is for ximagesink. What is the problem.

BR
Datha
PS:Experience is a comb which nature gives to men ! when they are bald
:-)