[gst-devel] DVB pipeline

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Wed Jul 12 15:10:58 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 22:58 +1000, Nigel Sim wrote:
> Thanks Christian,
> Fluendo does behave better, when I create a pipeline with only it and a
> source it doesn't report errors. However, if there is anything hanging
> off the end of it, it doesn't get past the PREROLLING state.
>
> gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=/tmp/out.ts  ! video/mpegts !
> flutsdemux name=d d.audio_00 ! fakesink Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
> Pipeline is PREROLLING ...

The fluendo demuxer doesn't number its pads that way, so you'll never
get a link between the demuxer and the fakesink.

Try this instead:

gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=/tmp/out.ts ! decodebin !
audio/x-raw-int ! audioconvert ! alsasink

Cheers,
Jan.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net

"Don't Panic" -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy