[gst-devel] audio problem

Bebjak, Michal michal.bebjak at siemens.com
Wed Jul 12 15:24:54 CEST 2006

Hallo,

I have a client server application like this:

CLIENT: gst-launch-0.10 -v audiotestsrc ! lame ! rtpmpapay pt=14 ! udpsink port=7777

SERVER: gst-launch-0.10 -v udpsrc port=7777 ! 'application/x-rtp,media=audio,payload=14,clock-rate=90000,encoding-name=MPA' ! rtpmpadepay ! 'audio/mpeg,mpegversion=1,layer=3,channels=1,rate=44100' ! mad ! audioconvert ! volume volume=0.2 ! autoaudiosink

The problem is that when I start sending from client to server than I can actually hear the sound for a second and then a can't hear anything.

Then there are other two scenarios:
1) When I restart the client while the server is running then again I can hear the sound only for a second.
2) When I restart the server while the client is running then I can't hear anything.

Can someone please help me to fix the problem?

Best regards,

Michal