[gst-devel] RE : Re: "pads have wrong hierarchy"

SP GLE spglegle at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 26 12:41:38 CEST 2006

I did that (Use bins, with only one pipeline) but does
not work for me ::

- I create a bin named "sourceBin" containing filesrc
+ decodebin + videobox + videorate +...
- I create a bin named "outputVideoBin" containing a
videomixer + videobox + videorate +...+ximagesink
- I create a pipeline named "pipeline"

- "outputVideoBin" is added to "pipeline", "pipeline"
is set to GST_STATE_PLAYING state

I add sources (instanciating new "sourceBin") to the
pipeline, connecting new pads to the mixer, and
setting GST_STATE_PLAYING to the new sourceBin.

Simultaneous playing works fine but i can't pause one
source without affecting others. I expected to find a
solution with separated pipelines.

Thanks.