[gst-devel] problem about compiling c program

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Jun 1 14:08:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

> thank you for the reply, Thomas.
>
> I didn't paste all the error message because it's too long, also most of error messages are just
> about syntax error. and I am quite sure I setup the path correctly, because the file-gst.h

I am sorry, but I am not going to take your word for it.  You asked for
help, I have replied that I need more info, if you won't give it to me I
can't help you further.

I have had quite a bit of experience helping people with GStreamer
compilation issues, so unless you prove me wrong, I stand by my previous
theory :)

Please make the start of the compilation problems available somewhere.
Ideally, upload the output as saved to a file.

Thomas