[gst-devel] Gstreamer pipleline

Olafur Arason olafra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 21:05:15 CEST 2006

The problem is that gstreamer0.10 can display the subtitles,
but gstreamer0.8 is better at compositing and dvd in general.
But when I put it to gether it doesn't work, how much I try to put
queues in diffrent places, and dirty fixes like changing the size to
the size that is reported in the stream. It could be a problem that
the subtitle stream does not match the video stream.

Olafur Arason