[gst-devel] gstreamer-010 for fedora 4

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Fri Jun 9 16:59:29 CEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 11:17 -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> With the set below, if I install the 5 packages I mentioned before,
> nautilus
> hangs forever (it creates 2 processes),
> although rythmbox 0.9 plays fine. It is difficult to track
> the problem. I had to use gdb with nautilius. I had no idea nautilus
> could ever
> depend on gstreamer. But in fact it does. On the other hand, Kde is
> completely unaffected.

It depends on GStreamer through the totem-properties-page extension, I
think. I've no idea how to tell why that extension is hanging nautilus
on startup, but moving
aside /usr/lib/nautilus/extensions/libtotem-properties-page.so might
help tell if that's the problem.

Jan.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net

If Darl McBride had his way, he would have banned marriage too, because
it
obviously is against the remunerative interests of prostitutes
- Bruce Perens