[gst-devel] gst-plugins-base/libs docs

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Jun 13 11:25:22 CEST 2006

dear co-developers,

I've now reordered the docs for the plugins-base libs. Here's the
sumary:
24% symbol docs coverage.
152 symbols documented.
4 symbols incomplete.
470 not documented.

The next thing to do is to fix missing docs. Take your laptop and some
cocktails, grab a nice place near the pool.

Look at those parts you maintain and make sure there are at least
section docs for the module/classes (have a look at
cdda/gstcddabasesrc.c).

If there are symbols in the list wwhere you think that they do not need
docs are which are private, please let me know and I'll take care of
them.

If you have question regarding how to add docs for some symbols or where
to put the docs-blurbs, ping me on irc, ask on the list or read my
gtk-doc manual in yelp (part of gtk-doc) :)

Ciao
  Stefan