[gst-devel] C++ bindings

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Tue Jun 20 15:09:17 CEST 2006

Hi David,
No, afaik there is nobody maintaining the C++ bindings currently, so
feel free to take them over. GStreamer has changed quite a bit since the
C++ bindings was last worked on so you probably want to quickly look
over the current Python bindings to see current best practice approach.

Sincerely,
Christian