[gst-devel] GstPadDirection in files produced by GstXml

Sebastien Cote sebas642 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 21 17:12:53 CEST 2006

Hi Edward,

I wanted to debug a C++ application. When something
fails, I save the the pipeline to a file and then with
this script I can see what the pipeline looked like.
It makes debugging a lot easier.

It is also prettier and easier than ASCII art when you
explain to someone what you're trying to do. ;-)

Sebastien