[gst-devel] [Fwd: Re: a question about directsound plugin]

Michal Benes michal.benes at xeris.cz
Fri Jun 23 09:54:39 CEST 2006

Sorry, resending the e-mail using the address under which I am
registered.

---------------

Hi Woo,

	Than you for pointing at this. The boilerplate code is obviously
completely wrong the correct is
GST_BOILERPLATE_FULL (GstDirectSoundSink, gst_directsoundsink,
GstAudioSink, GST_TYPE_AUDIO_SINK, _do_init);

because GstDirectSoundSink inherits GstAudioSink

The code on our page is is really outdated. The current version of
DirectX sinks resides now in gst-plugins-bad package. I will add a big
fat warning to our web.

	Michal