[gst-devel] a question about directsound plugin

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Fri Jun 23 09:57:47 CEST 2006

Hi Woo,

I've already fixed these problems, I will commit this week-end.
Now, the directsound plugin is working with DirectX 7. May be there are
still some debug functions which need directx 9.0 SDK, I'll remove them.

I'm currently working on the directdraw sink which is not working on
some video card or on computers which don't have video driver installed.
I've also built binary packages, let me know if you are interested in.

Sebastien