[gst-devel] alsasink issue while osssink and esdsink work

jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.org jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.org
Thu Jun 29 11:41:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

I found some way to make it work, but this requires special trick to
alsasink. Is there a way to define preloaded value. I am looking for some
configuration file where I could put some default value on like
period-size=1024 buffer-size=4096 mmap=false autorecover=false to
alsasink.
Sorry to ask such basic question, but looking at gstreamer website, I can
t find anyway to make such thing happen.

Jm