[gst-devel] 回复: Re: 回复: Re: [gst-devel] How to port gstreamer to arm-linux system?

zs p paaa1976 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Mar 9 03:43:04 CET 2006

hi,
I run following command on my pc linux:

$ gst-register --gst-version
GStreamer Core Library version 0.6.0

but I cross-compiled and "make install" v0.10.3,
V0.6.0 is the older version in my pc linux.

"file" refers files under "bin""lib""include"
directories after "make install".

Can you tell me what should I do after copy all "file"
into arm system? Modify enviroment variables or
anything else?

--- Zeeshan Ali <zeenix at gstreamer.net>写道: