[gst-devel] how to use videoflip to rotate a image?

Edgard Lima edgard.lima at indt.org.br
Wed Mar 15 08:11:05 CET 2006

First of all, launch gst-inspect in the elements to see the properties
and capabilities:

...if you want to do more than just it I recommend you start studing
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/index.html

gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=logo_INdT.jpg ! jpegdec !
ffmpegcolorspace ! videoflip method=1 ! sdlvideosink fakesrc ! fakesink

BR,
Edgard Lima - alima
edgard.lima at indt.org.br