[gst-devel] Problem with GStreamer Path

Vinay Krishnamurthy vinay.kmurthy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:46:05 CET 2006

Hello All,

I am facing a problem when trying to run GStreamer for ARM.

I am building all the Gstreamer plug-ins, executables in /home/arm
directory on the native system(x86).
When I copy the binaries onto target, I copy them to /tmp/arm directory.

But when I run any gstreamer commands, it gives me a message saying

"./gst-inspect-0.10: error while loading shared libraries:
libgstreamer-0.10.so.0
: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".

While building for ARM, i had given a configure option
"--disable-rpath". I have also set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /tmp/arm/lib
directory which contains all the gstreamer libraries.

But still I am facing this problem.

Can you please guide me to the soln?

Vinay K.