[gst-devel] Re: releases

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Mar 27 21:01:01 CEST 2006

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:32:50 +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> As a side note, I'm taking suggestions for what to do with
> gst-pitfdll... The CVS version has been working fine for 0.10, but right
> now it seems to be waiting on Ronald to actually try it out before it
> will see a release.  Ronald, any idea when this might happen ? What can
> we do in the meantime - should I suggest packagers take a CVS snapshot
> for now ?

Yes. My checkouts are borked (have been for a while), can't get stuff
working properly, and don't really have time to figure out why. I'm
waiting for time to reinstall FC5 or something. Don't expect any
activity from me on that front anytime soon. My primary objective is to
make it through year#1 of gradschool right now (and yes, it's harder
than originally expected).

I'd recommend packagers to take the snapshot. There should be nightly
snapshots on SF somewhere, ready to build.

Ronald