[gst-devel] Newbie : GStreamer, GMediaRenderer & FLAC

Clive Chapman anbeyon at btinternet.com
Thu May 4 06:42:15 CEST 2006

Christian

Thanks very much for the replies - I'll take a look at the links - thanks.

Regarding FLAC - does that mean because GStreamer includes FLAC that
GMediaRender will automatically ?
Do you know of GMediaRenderer ? http://gmrender.nongnu.org/ .

if you read this paragrah on gmediarender home page
http://gmrender.nongnu.org/#license it says;

"Note that GMediaRender does not ship with any codecs, "

Have you any ideas what that might mean ?

I don't seem to be able to find any mail list etc..... about gmediarenderer.

Thanks

Clive