[gst-devel] how to package media data into fakesrc

ma.xiaobo at zte.com.cn ma.xiaobo at zte.com.cn
Fri May 19 07:31:45 CEST 2006

hi All,
I get a problem needing your help:
I want pass my media data into a pipe line, but I am not family how to
package the media data into a source. I have studied some information
about fakesrc, want package the meida data into it. but did not get any
idea how to do it from the Web page.
So, is there any body can kindly give me a way about it?

rgds,
XiaoBo

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.