[gst-devel] OpenMAX gstreamer

dmelpi at tele2.it dmelpi at tele2.it
Tue May 23 07:41:29 CEST 2006

Hi Semet,
we are going to start developing Gstreamer plugins that
use the OpenMAX IL API within the Bellagio opensource
project, which already hosts an OpenMAX IL implementation.
We have few plugins of this kind for GStreamer 0.8 and we
are in the process of migrating to 0.10.
As soon as this is done, we are uploading these plugins to
the Bellagio site on sourceforge and let other developers
contribute.
The intention would be that the GStreamer community tests
such plugins and provide patches/suggestions for
improvement.

Bye

Diego