[gst-devel] media test suite

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Fri May 26 00:39:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

  Unfortunately, those files amount to 20Gb of data (!!!!). You can
access some files here : http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/media/ and
you can access the files from the xine testsuite here:
http://xinehq.de/~tmattern/report/ . Unfortunately, mplayer had a hdd
failure, and therefore lost all of their testfiles (for which we had a
backup).

  If you need some specific files tell us and we'll try to put them
somewhere, except for the full length copyrighted works (for obvious
reasons).

  If you're looking for the testscripts, they're in the gst-media-test
module on gstreamer's cvs repository.

  Edward

--
Edward Hervey