[gst-devel] Normalization, audio properties

Sam Thursfield ssssam at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:35:01 CEST 2006

That's cool, I've literally just got that far myself, except i'm
looking at the sink pad of the fakesink I have. Which I don't know how
that makes sense but it does seem to work.

It turns out mad won't give me any idea of the bitrate though, even by
looking at the structure of the audio/mpeg stream. I guess this is
something I'm going to have to code into the mad plugin myself :(