[gst-devel] ffmux_mp4 (gst-ffmpeg-0.10.1.1 CVS version) not correctly muxing AAC file to MP4

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Sat Nov 4 17:01:58 CET 2006

Hi Deeptendu,

I've received this question from numerous people, the ffmux_mp4 is
broken, I don't know why, I'm suspecting tat the protocol wrapper is
somehow broken, most likely some seeking problem (messing up cur/set,
not setting return value correctly or so). You could try the 0.8
version, which is known to work fine (packages for most distributions
should still be available), or file a bug (http://
bugzilla.gnome.org/) and hope that someone will fix it. I'm not
interested in fixing it.

Cheers,
Ronald