[gst-devel] High definition support&support for seek operation

Kirrthana M kirrthana at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Nov 10 12:44:44 CET 2006

Hi,
   I tried playing High definition video files(1280-720) using Gstreamer's
playbin plugin but it doesn't play.I want to know  wheather Gstreamer
playbin based application will support High definition video files.

 I have written a small program using playbin plugin to play video files,but
the seek function call doesn't work.I have attached the program that i have
written.Can you suggest a way to perform seek operation.

Thanks,
Kirrthana