[gst-devel] libdvdread question: correct vts_tmapt->tmap[i] for title?

Jason Gerard DeRose jderose at jasonderose.org
Sat Nov 11 07:01:19 CET 2006

I'm working on some seeking problems in dvdreadsrc, and have a quick
question for those familiar with libdvdread.

As far as I can tell, if a given title set has a vts_tmapt, there will
be exactly one tmap for each title in that title set.  So my question
is, where in the structure that ifoOpen returns does one find the index
for the correct tmap for a given title?

In my experimenting, it seems like
ifo_handle->tt_srpt->title[title].vts_ttn always matches up to the
correct tmap (where "title" is zero-indexed).  And that at least looks
like a good variable name for the index.  ;)  Am I correct?

Thanks!

-Jason