[gst-devel] error C2065: 'gst_marshal_VOID__OBJECT' : undeclared identifier

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Tue Nov 14 12:37:32 CET 2006

The vs6 projects file are not up to date as I'm still waiting my home
Internet connection after my removal ..
about, glib-compat.c , you should try to remove this file from the
project, i guess the file was removed from CVS
about your problem with gst_marshal, i won't be able to help you without
my Internet connection :(