[gst-devel] glib-2.0D.lib

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Wed Nov 15 12:56:36 CET 2006

I did it a long time ago but I guess I have downloaded glib source and
build it in debug mode with vs6 ( by creating a vs6 project if there
wasn't already with the sources).
If you want to write an application using gstreamer, you should build
gstreamer in release mode. You can link on a release version of
gstreamer and glib in your DEBUG version of your application without any
problem. Then, you only need this debug version of the glib if you want
to debug gstreamer by building it in DEBUG mode.