[gst-devel] Gstreamer using MSVC7

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Fri Nov 24 13:35:21 CET 2006

Ok, it seems gstreamer didn't find your plugins.
You have to set the GST_PLUGIN_PATH env variable to your plugin path or
move your plugins to c:\gstreamer\lib\gstreamer-0.10
On my side, I don't use GST_PLUGIN_PATH, then gstreamer will search for
plugins in c:\gstreamer\lib\gstreamer-0.10 when it's built in release
mode and it will search for plugins in
c:\gstreamer\debug\lib\gstreamer-0.10 when it's build in DEBUG mode.

Sebastien