[gst-devel] Releasing stuff!

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Sat Nov 25 11:13:01 CET 2006

On Sat, 2006-11-25 at 10:45 +0100, Jan Schmidt wrote:

> I'm proposing that we have a feature freeze for all modules to start
> Monday evening, at around 6pm UTC. No new features, only bug fixes to be
> applied, and I'll start by releasing base and core on Friday, followed
> by the other modules.

Just to be clear, I'll be releasing Core and Base first, then 4-7 days
later, releasing Good & FFmpeg, then Bad & Ugly another 4-7 days after
that.

Edward has said he'll take care of releasing Python & Gnonlin, which
will probably happen on their own schedule sometime after Core & Base
are released.

Cheers,
Jan.
--