[gst-devel] Two filesrc and adder: switching "location" does not work

Mathis Hofer mathis.hofer at dreamlab.net
Thu Oct 5 11:37:42 CEST 2006

Well it seems that pastebin.com is a bit overloaded...

Here is a simplyfied drawing of the pipeline:

filesrc ! decodebin ! audioconv ! volume
\
adder ! capsfilter ! volume ! alsasink
/
filesrc ! decodebin ! audioconv ! volume

The two streams before the adder are in musicbin resp. noisebin.

I really hope someone can help me out...

Mathis

--
DreamLab Technologies AG
Monbijoustrasse 36