[gst-devel] Can dfbvideosink show yuv video?

Deeptendu Bikash dbikash at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 09:52:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have written an application to using gstreamer to show video on directfb.
I use ffdec_* family of decoders. When I try to show using dfbvideosink, the
video does not play. However, if I add ffmpegcolorspace before it, I can see
the video. Can you explain why this happens? Is it because dfbvideosink does
not support yuv?

Note that if I use sdlvideosink or xvimagesink, I can see the same video
without using ffmpegcolorspace. Is this some bug in dfbvideosink?

Thanks,
Deeptendu