[gst-devel] Support for Plextor ConvertX PX-TV402U/PX-M402U

Fredrik Persson frepe at bredband.net
Wed Oct 11 18:25:50 CEST 2006

I am running Ubuntu 6.06, and my uname -a says this:

Linux lovin 2.6.15-27-386 #1 PREEMPT Sat Sep 16 01:51:59 UTC 2006 i686
GNU/Linux

What kind of build problems did you have? The module should, as I
understand, build cleanly against 2.6.16. 2.6.17 and later requires
patches, though.

/Fredrik Persson